Community forums

[APPROVED] Mercer

# 1
27 Feb 2016 11:54
After thinking about it for some time...

Your Full Name: Manuel Lourenço
Your Age: 29
Your First Language: Portuguese
Other Language(s) You Speak: English, very small bit of Spanish and French (understand more than speak).
Your Urban Terror Name: Mercer
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: Around 8 years i think.
Your Average Score Ratio: Around 3 w/ sr8 on Eagle, much closer to 2 with other weapons/maps.
Your Favourite Weapon: Humm, sr8 I guess :D
Your Clan History?: |WC|
How Long Have You Known About |DN|?: I think DN Eagle (the first) was the first server I played in.
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?: Maybe around to 8/10hrs a week, don't really know.
What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?: A level headed (i think), friendly player.
How Did You Hear About |DN|?: Like I said, first server I joined when I started playing i think.
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?: Sure. Although, fair warning, I don't like and suck at TS. Maybe the two are related? I enjoy CTF and suck less at it.
Additional Comments: I know I took some time to apply but, like I said to some of you, I don't do it lightly. (Maybe I take it too seriously? It's a game after all...). I view it as added responsability and wanted to make sure I would be able to give my best. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Mercer
# 2
27 Feb 2016 12:11
MERCER FINALAYY
+1 FROM ME i love to snaek behind you and try knife you ;)
and we both know how it always ends
# 3
27 Feb 2016 16:08
Hello Mercer,

We know each other well now. You are a friendly and skillfull player. I enjoy playing with you on the server (even when I don't like your playing style in red :P). You know how to moderate on the server and you take the actions when its needed.
For me it's a +1.
See you on the server.

Greetings,
# 4
27 Feb 2016 16:42
+ 1 Long overdue! It has always been fun playing with Mercer, but not against Mercer. :)
# 5
27 Feb 2016 17:15
Yeah!
It's about time.
+1

cu in game
Core
# 6
27 Feb 2016 18:58 | Last edit: 27 Feb 2016 18:59
now it was time manuel.
I honorably +1 .
see you soon!

Ceby. :side:
# 7
27 Feb 2016 19:57
Hey guys,

MERCER FINALAYY
+1 FROM ME i love to snaek behind you and try knife you ;)
and we both know how it always ends

Thanks Jeff, you catch me a lot of times!

Hello Mercer,

We know each other well now. You are a friendly and skillfull player. I enjoy playing with you on the server (even when I don't like your playing style in red :P). You know how to moderate on the server and you take the actions when its needed.
For me it's a +1.
See you on the server.

Greetings,

Thanks iLoser!

+ 1 Long overdue! It has always been fun playing with Mercer, but not against Mercer. :)

Thank you most venerable sir! :P

Yeah!
It's about time.
+1

cu in game
Core

Thanks Core!

now it was time manuel.
I honorably +1 .
see you soon!

Ceby. :side:

Thanks Ceby!