Community forums

Application TheFartOfDeath

This topic has been locked.
# 1
08 Feb 2016 20:20 | Last edit: 26 Sep 2019 16:39
Your Full Name: [removed on request]
Your Age: [removed on request]
Your First Language: [removed]
Other Language(s) You Speak: english, french, italian, spanish, nederlands ( a bit...)
Your Urban Terror Name: TheFartOfDeath
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: uh, i dont know exactly, maybe 5-6 years +++?
Your Average Score Ratio: oh, forget it....
Your Favourite Weapon: the fucking "shootaroundthecorner" G36
Your Clan History?: ??? no clan history
How Long Have You Known About |DN|?: for more than a century......
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?: maybe 15-30hours? you know it better ;-)
What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?: fun
How Did You Hear About |DN|?: alcohol caused dreams.....
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?: not good enough....
Additional Comments: i love this platform, this clan, whatever, please let me be a part of your community! Thx!

I removed stuff on request /Mazfer
# 2
08 Feb 2016 20:26
+1,000,000

It's about bloody time you applied!!! :D :D :D
# 3
08 Feb 2016 20:32
+70 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: !! :woohoo: !! :woohoo: ! :woohoo: !!! :woohoo: !! :woohoo: !! :woohoo: !!!! :woohoo: !! :woohoo: !!! :woohoo: !! :woohoo: ! :woohoo: :woohoo:
# 4
08 Feb 2016 21:57
At this moment - 0 from Panda.

Meet the requirement with +10 posts here on forum. Other requirements seems to be okay ;)

After that, count my vote as +1 :)
# 5
09 Feb 2016 07:44
Oh oh TheFartOfDeath,

Finally you found how to apply with some help. If I could vote a +999 I would've done it. I know you don't meet (all) the requirements, but as we know not everyone from DN did meet it when they had there application. Because you are such a friendly and funny player (at that age!), it's a certain +1 from me! See you on the server.

Greetings,
# 6
09 Feb 2016 07:57
Hello Fart,

Usually at this stage we would close your application because you do not meet the (full) requirements however we love you too much to do that so instead I'll let your application run still and we will still allow people to vote until the 7 days has passed, if you can make sure that you have 10 posts by Monday 15th February then you'll meet all the requirements and we can accept you into DN :)

Regards,
# 7
09 Feb 2016 15:40
+1 only because I like old farts.
# 8
09 Feb 2016 16:05
:lol: :lol: Gramps.

You get my +1 as well :)

I would also like to see you get the 10 required posts
# 9
09 Feb 2016 18:26
Very nice guy will be a good addiction to DN :lol:

Good Luck
09 Feb 2016 18:26
Hey Jonny,
thank you very much for the very warm welcome!!
You're right, it was high time to apply... :-(
Sorry, but i couldn't make earlier.
By the way, who is the nice young lady at your side? Your daughter???

Best regards,
Fart