Su nombre completo:Carlos Arley Gutierrez
Su edad: 18 Años
Su Idioma Principal: Español
Otros Idioma (s) que usted hable: Muy Poco De Ingles
Tu Urban Terror Nombre: GnB|Tupac
¿Cuanto tiempo llevas jugando Urban Terror ?: Cerca De 4, Aun Soy Noob! -_-'
Su Ratio Puntuación media:
Su arma preferida:Sr8- LR300- Ak103- M4A1
Su Historia clan ?:Hace Mucho No Tengo Clan, 2 Años Creo. Pero Estuve Creo Que En Lo Que Fue Lo Mejor De La Comunidad Urt Colombiana! sD|- //PaIsA//=. Gu|- AnK- Mg- TUC|- Y [CoL]... Lastimosamente De Esa Comunidad, Ahora No Ahi Nada!
¿Cuánto tiempo hace que conoce Acerca de | DN | ?: Realmente Ví |DN| Hace Como 7 Meses!
¿Cuánto tiempo pasa usted por semana en La | DN | Servidor ?: Creo Que De 24 Horas 3 o 3/2. Obvio Diarias.
¿Qué piensa usted que puede aportar a la | DN | clan ?: La Verdad No E Leído El Reglamento! Obvio Tedré Que Hacerlo, Pero Por Ahora Mucho Respeto Y Madurez En Los Servers Y Respetar El Reglamento Mismo!
Cómo ¿Qué fue de | DN | ?: Mi Pasa Tiempo!
¿Le interesa Playing For | DN | en scrims / Clan Wars ?: Sii Seria Muy Bueno! Pero No Creo Que Tenga La Capacidad De Enlazar Comunicación Oral Con Ellos, No Hablo Muy Bien Ingles!

Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
21 Sep 2015 01:17 | Last edit: 21 Sep 2015 01:19
Your full name: Carlos Arley Guierrez
Your First Language: Spanish
Other language (s) you speak: Very little English
Urban Terror Your name: GnB | Tupac
How long have you been playing Urban Terror: About 4, yet a Noob! -_- '
His Ratio Score average:
His favorite weapon: M4A1 Ak103- Sr8- LR300-
Your Story clan: Clan have not long ago, two years I think. But was I think it was The Best Of The Colombian Urt Community! sD| - //PaIsA//=. Gu| - AnK- [Mg]- TUC| - And [CoL] ... Unfortunately that community, now not there Nothing!
How long have you known About | DN |: I actually saw | ND | As 7 Months ago!
How much time do you spend per week in the | DN | Server: Think of 3 or 24 3/2 hours. Daily obvious.
? DN | | What do you think can bring to the clan: The Truth No E Read The Rules! Tedre obvious to, but for now respect and maturity in the Servers and respect the regulation itself!
How Did You Hear About | DN |: Spend My Time!
Are you interested Playing For | DN | in scrims / Clan Wars: Sii would be great! But I do not think he has the capacity to bind Oral communication with them, I do not speak very good English!

and no, I'm inactive gnb. only to leave my nick GnB | Tupac to keep adding punctuation in the server in the game tracker page. I have no contact with players GnB
# 3
24 Sep 2015 21:14 | Last edit: 04 Oct 2015 23:53
TOPIC LOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason: not meeting the requirements.

Any votes that were already placed are non-existant.
When the guy meets the requirements, i will open the topic for voting for 7 days, anyone who already voted will be asked to vote again.
# 4
02 Oct 2015 02:24
Tupac now meets the requirements and he seems to have a danish friend in the clan.

TOPIC UNLOCKED!
Feel free to vote again for the next 7 days. All previous votes are ignored. SO IF YOU VOTED ALREADY VOTE AGAIN!

HF
Zap
# 5
02 Oct 2015 07:17 | Last edit: 02 Oct 2015 07:18
Tupac, I know you better now. You are a kind player to me !

+1
# 6
02 Oct 2015 08:02
Thanks for help Zap
# 7
02 Oct 2015 09:39
hehe a Danish friend :P well guys u all have that :D

and i vote +1 ofc :D

cya in game from lodbrog
# 8
02 Oct 2015 10:59
+1
# 9
02 Oct 2015 11:03

Need explanations? Feel free to attack me via priv.
05 Oct 2015 16:44
Guys, I feel they are not paying attention to my topic!
:(