Community forums

[APPROVED/INACTIVE] [LA]_4

13 Sep 2015 17:03
Guys? Very big thanks for the +1 vote <3

Haha lazy my Head is very often next to my Body too :P
13 Sep 2015 17:25
LA4 ive gotta ask you something: As you can see, thanks to our shithead homogay host were experiencing lag problems. The more people connected to the server, the more lag. Normally i would not mind, but in this situation i have to: please dont hang in spec for hours. Just play, if you go smoke ok, but if youre doing a much longer break, please disconnect, to make the lags as small as possibru.

+1
13 Sep 2015 17:26
+1 :)
13 Sep 2015 17:51
+1
13 Sep 2015 17:52
You have faced the requirements! Now you can face this!

+1
13 Sep 2015 19:18
Hi there :D
+1 from me :P

cya in game
13 Sep 2015 19:46 | Last edit: 13 Sep 2015 19:46

Can all vote or just current clan members?

Only Members as i tolld you already but... why not become authorized for voting :silly: ?
Come on Patsy, we're waiting for Your application :)
14 Sep 2015 06:09
if la becomes a member of dn i think the server will benefit extremely cuz la is an active player and a nice guy to talk to gl la ;)
14 Sep 2015 15:40 | Last edit: 14 Sep 2015 15:55

LA4 ive gotta ask you something: As you can see, thanks to our shithead host were experiencing lag problems. The more people connected to the server, the more lag. Normally i would not mind, but in this situation i have to: please dont hang in spec for hours. Just play, if you go smoke ok, but if youre doing a much longer break, please disconnect, to make the lags as small as possibru.

+1

yeah active in spec lol...seriously...if you do not stop that...-1

Please understand everyone...every action an admin has to take concerning to the situations (keep server flow, punish rulebreakers or trolls/accuser/bitcher) reveals the undercover, means work, warns cheater and detains us from catching cheaters.

So in future i also will draw in the reins...meaning the rulebreaker (esp. the well-known for months now) will be punished harder and harder...

We are experiencing an increasing number of cheats...those are to ban...glitcher/Spawnkiller/SpecHanger/ACCUSER undermine those efforts A LOT

Please correct me if i am wrong lol
hm :)
19 Sep 2015 17:20
Sorry that it took so long, i was busy like fuck.

WELCOME TO THE DRUNKNOOBS CLAN!
YOU APPEAR IN OUR CLAN ROSTER (or more like you WILL appear in it once i get it fucking unlocked in the admin panel) AND YOU HAVE ACCES TO "CLAN MEMBERS" FORUM.

HAVE FUN FRAGGING!

<DN>Empty
Please login or create an account to view attachments.