Community forums

[Denied] kiss my ass Spren

This topic has been locked.
# 1
14 Sep 2018 23:56 | Last edit: 14 Sep 2018 23:57
you shitty ass admin with a two-digits IQ acting self-important on a fucking videogame
try to legitimate your decisions with some kind of reasoning instead of plugging your ears to the point of avoiding actual discussion

kindly fuck off asshole and keep enjoying your virtual authority it's probably the only way you've found to feel important
# 2
15 Sep 2018 00:17
Well... You were told to make an appeal instead of evading, but you don't seem to know how an appeal works. I'll move this to the "correct" category anyway. And even if you're just trying to be offensive, I won't delete the post. Maybe it's a learning tool.

Nevertheless, I'll say a few things:

- You have been playing for less than 2 months and have 4 rule3 warnings (not counting the TB and the Evading TB after).
- Today, when you joined the game, 2 players were being dealt with (slaps and warnings). For some reason, you thought the right thing to say was "slap me too you cuck admin ". That's as rule3 as it gets. Pretty clear I think.
- So, you got an instant 2d TB
- You evaded that and got another 2d TB on the evading id.

If this was an appeal, I was going to wait until another leader or head-admin checked it and let them decide what to do. But since this is not a good appeal and you tried to throw some more insults, I'll just consider this "appeal" DENIED.

Please don't evade your ban. Like I said, evading bans quickly turns TBs into PBs. And be polite while in the server, site and discord.
# 3
15 Sep 2018 00:40 | Last edit: 15 Sep 2018 00:48
"- You have been playing for less than 2 months and have 4 rule3 warnings "

doesn't mean much because I got all of them at the same time when I kept on taunting an admin who ended up banning me for some time (certainly not two days though, and I've been far more disrepectful with him than with you)
I didn't complain back then because this outcome was predictable and it was clearly justified

as for the sentence that got me insta-banned (without any previous form of warning) it was nothing more than banter but since you seem to believe that you're some kind of holy entity with the moral duty of preserving order at all costs on a videogame, making no difference between raillery and real animosity, you found wise to ban me right off the bat

needless to say that I've also regularly witnessed a guy with a german sounding pseudonym praising Hitler and his friends for a certain time
It's been a week or so since I last saw him, I don't even know if he has been banned or not but the fact that these kind of guys are allowed to run wild really shows how fucked up your priorities are or just how incompetent you are in administrating the server

I also don't see the need of banning people who don't actively grief and ruin other players' experience; a mute should be all that's needed for people like me, but you probably don't get the same kind of kicks and feelings of power as when you're banning someone; that I understand.

And I'm not making an appeal, don't assume that I want to lick your boots in the hope of my having my ban lifted, I just really felt like insulting you as childish as you may find it.