Community forums

I am banned?

13 Sep 2016 23:36
My first post has all the info you need.
14 Sep 2016 08:04
Hello Kuku like Mercer said, banned by insulting players, i think you know what you said(yesterday 21:14) after 3 days you can back to game, now you have time to learn the rules drunknoobs.com/server-info/server-rules
14 Sep 2016 08:54
ale ja sie ciebie nie pytam o zdanie... prosilem cie zebys sie do mnie nie odzywal? jestes na tyle glupi zeby tego nie zrozumiec? juzie bd mily dla ciebie jak tego nie potrafisz uszanowac...
14 Sep 2016 11:01

ale ja sie ciebie nie pytam o zdanie... prosilem cie zebys sie do mnie nie odzywal? jestes na tyle glupi zeby tego nie zrozumiec? juzie bd mily dla ciebie jak tego nie potrafisz uszanowac...

Please write in English in these forums, if you wish to write in Polish you can do so in the Polish Community Forums.
14 Sep 2016 11:15
Jonny, better watch your admins
15 Sep 2016 16:52
While I understand your frustration, you have to try to see this from our point of view. Tbh, I wouldn’t be too happy if I was banned either. But we have recruited dedicated players to monitor our server to keep it running smoothly at all times. At least that is something we aim for.

We deal with players evading our rules from time to time as well. What you should know is that when we take action against a player, who is not able to follow the few rules we have set up, it is to protect the players online at that time. So it’s not something personal, we aren’t punishing you, we are simply using our tools to protect the other players.

When and if someone is insulting another player or several players continuously, it brings bad atmosphere to the server. Whilst it is a shooting game, you should still be able to do enjoy those headshots (you do) instead of finding disgust in the other players’ behaviors. One badmouth on the server is sometimes just enough to scare players away, and that is not something we want to happen.

Next time you find the urge to spew out insults, please either just keep them to yourself or quit the game. Take some time to cool off and come back again. We still want to try to keep a friendly atmosphere on our server, even in the heat of the moments when anything really can happen.

A tempban is after all only temporary, it will wear of. But please don’t see this as an invitation to come back and insult other players again. Next time you may not be so lucky.
15 Sep 2016 21:05
"Yes.
You were given a Temporary Ban until September 15th, 10:01pm.
Reason: Insulting"
I can not continue :( ? it is 11:04
15 Sep 2016 21:05
"Yes.
You were given a Temporary Ban until September 15th, 10:01pm.
Reason: Insulting"
I can not continue :( ? it is 11:04 pm
15 Sep 2016 21:07
ok I can