Community forums

hello world

11 Dec 2015 23:27
@Farrokh

Care to explain your server?

www.urbanterror.info/servers/87.98.194.26:27960/
11 Dec 2015 23:38
@FarrokhB - My advice: just wait it out. It's just a few days from now. Don't argue.
@All others:
I like to zoom in a bit on the problems underlying Farrokh's problems, namely of having a spawn protected zone on a map which was not really designed for it. Precise interpretation of our SK rule then becomes important.

At first sight it seems easy. You know where the spawn is and the enemy should not shoot at players in spawn.
But Farokh has a 'minimal' (and not unreasonable) interpretation of our "do not spawn kill" rule:
(And it is this interpretation that got him into troubles: multiple SK warnings, discussions with admins etc.)
Farrokhs 'minimal SK' rule interpretation:
- Do not kill as long as players do not move in spawn, but it is ok to kill as soon as soon as they start moving.
- As soon as they leave the spawn floor (e.g. climbing up to battlements from court) or step into the gate area from loading yard they are no longer in spawn and can be killed.
On the other hand...
- Most players think it's ok to shoot back to blue enemy on battlements while in loading yard and still call for SK.
- Many players think enemy passing through spawn area (without killing) is still SK,
- Some players think that entering castle corner area (through the small gate) still falls under the SK rule.

Not all of this can be true at the same time. We should exactly define these 'edges' of the SK rule to prevent future interpretation problems. Also because it leads to much admin warnings/work.

Yours truly,
Core
12 Dec 2015 02:10
I think or the server (87.98.194.26:27960) or will try to copy our target DN eagle. "It is only a concern"
regarding spawnkill, I had way too iLoser problems because I used to do a lot SK, also argued with him. but here (in our clan, and the server). the rulers are the managers of the clan heads. and I learned to play by the people and doing absolutely nothing spawnkill.
Now I'm part of DN, I have in mind the rules. and I think the player who underestimate break or attempt shall be punished. whether he was guilty or not!
They must respect the rules.
FarrokhB- stay calm. are only six days remaining before the punishment is removed, play quiet when entering respect for other players and whether they are administrators. remember that they have the power in our server.
besides you are not a child to behave like them. more respect and never again witness such drawbacks.

greeting :blink:
12 Dec 2015 07:52

play quiet when entering respect for other players and whether they are administrators. remember that they have the power in our server.
besides you are not a child to behave like them. more respect and never again witness such drawbacks.

greeting :blink:

+1
12 Dec 2015 15:01
Hi Farrokh,

I like to play with / against you. But sometimes you are misbehaving..
Just follow the rules and everything is ''okay''.

Greetings,
12 Dec 2015 16:28
When I see the SK or am the recipient of a SK there are no innocents hurt. I generally show rules and scream No Spawn Killing before a warning. A slap to get their attention helps also.
25 Dec 2015 23:06

Hi Farrokh,

I like to play with / against you. But sometimes you are misbehaving..
Just follow the rules and everything is ''okay''.

There is no one that sees how a rule is bad when it forces good players like farrok to leave or to be banned?
25 Dec 2015 23:17
Any rule can be bad or suck if a player refuses to follow it. This is about a player's attitude towards the rules. Not about removing rules cos players are unable to follow them.
26 Dec 2015 17:09
wtf rules dont make a good player get banned thats bs
good players dont get good by arguing admins or sk that bs
09 Feb 2016 09:12 | Last edit: 09 Feb 2016 09:18
Hello Farrokh,

We are months further. I just want to let you know that your behavior has changed a lot (in a positive way!!). It's like someone else is playing. Maybe because you play under an other alias now? :lol: I find that we need to tell the players positive things too.
So my compliments to you. See you on the server(s).

edit: You didn't even got one warn this year! Keep following this good way.

Greetings,