Community forums

hello world

# 1
11 Dec 2015 08:43 | Last edit: 11 Dec 2015 08:45
hello world

I'm still tempban for spawnkill, and necessarily, trying to explain myself I had to annoy the god of admins, (my English is not enough to explain in game)
So tempban! (maybe permban in no time)
I would anyway try to understand where is the spawn of red, because I NEVER shoot inactive players in the spawn !
I come on top of the castle, shoot the players who COME OUT of spawn (already in motion)

and then down next to the truck, I also shot some that are on the ladder (already in motion)

(I put pictures because you have someone to explain)
then IF THERE SPAWNKILL, I want to understand the difference between one BLUE who kills RED is the output of their spawn
and one RED who kills BLUES output of their SPAWN, well hidden near to the BOATHOUSE !!

Thank you

painful FarrokhBulsara
(cant post pictures sorry , not work)
# 2
11 Dec 2015 08:47

hello world

I'm still tempban for spawnkill, and necessarily, trying to explain myself I had to annoy the god of admins, (my English is not enough to explain in game)
So tempban! (maybe permban in no time)
I would anyway try to understand where is the spawn of red, because I NEVER shoot inactive players in the spawn !
I come on top of the castle, shoot the players who COME OUT of spawn (already in motion)

and then down next to the truck, I also shot some that are on the ladder (already in motion)

(I put pictures because you have someone to explain)
then IF THERE SPAWNKILL, I want to understand the difference between one BLUE who kills RED is the output of their spawn
and one RED who kills BLUES output of their SPAWN, well hidden near to the BOATHOUSE !!

Thank you

painful FarrokhBulsara
(cant post pictures sorry , not work)

1. You were banned for arguing with admins, I told you repeatedly to shut up and play but you didn't listen.
2. You have more warns than any other player in the server, I told you that if you break 1 more rule you get a permban so you should think yourself lucky that you've only got a tempban.
3. Your ban expires 17. Dec. 2015 - 16:52:14
# 3
11 Dec 2015 11:13
OK.
someone says, in games, I spawnkill, you tell me to stop, without seeking to know if this is true, this I reply that I do not spawnkill but I makes me arguing tempban. ok ok

FarrokhBulsara lucky guy
# 4
11 Dec 2015 11:34

OK.
someone says, in games, I spawnkill, you tell me to stop, without seeking to know if this is true, this I reply that I do not spawnkill but I makes me arguing tempban. ok ok

FarrokhBulsara lucky guy

Indeed I will believe somebody who has no warnings rather than yourself that has 40+ warnings most of which are spawnkill

Call it an educated guess ;)
# 5
11 Dec 2015 13:51
lol
So the next time someone say "farrokh spawnkill !" or "Farrokh Spam radio!" I would be banished, :whistle:
thx for your educated guess ;)
FarrokhBulsara
# 6
11 Dec 2015 13:55

lol
So the next time someone say "farrokh spawnkill !" or "Farrokh Spam radio!" I would be banished, :whistle:
thx for your educated guess ;)
FarrokhBulsara

If you don't want to follow the servers rules then you're not welcome in the server.
# 7
11 Dec 2015 13:56
i played long time with you but never saw him sk and radio spawn neither
# 8
11 Dec 2015 15:00
I wanted to make a long speech, but I think it is useless

CU
Here are some thank you (they will recognize themselves)

FarrokhBulsara
# 9
11 Dec 2015 15:28
FarrokhBulsara,
I wish you would not break the rules. You are a very good player and I really do like playing with you. You have a history of SK and arguing with admin. You can have fun and contribute to the game without SK and arguing.
When the Temp Ban is over come back and follow the rules.

Gramps
11 Dec 2015 15:32
I'm gonna treat this as a ban appeal and move it to the ban appeal forum.

----

If someone is blamed for spawnkilling or spawncamping I always go for the "NO SPAWNKILLING" as bigtext instead of warning a specific player. This way it is fair to everyone instead of warning someone who can be innocent.

But as said, come back after the temp ban has been lifted.