Community forums

Have a soul

14 Sep 2015 20:46
No, we will not be using any other banlist but our own, I couldn't care less what any of you go and do in other servers as long as you're not doing it in ours and as long as you're not using our clan tag we dont have a problem with it.

Empty I'm sure we've had this discussion or a similar discussion before in which I pointed out that all previous bans are cleared, most of the members and a couple of the admins were not in the clan before, we've started fresh new website, new server, new members/admins new banlist.

New server, New Banlist as far as I'm concerned Nick has not done anything wrong in this server therefor he should not be banned from it.

Thanks,
14 Sep 2015 21:03
Seriously guys?
Cant let go?
Questioning the founder ?
What does Zap say?

I wonder how the demos proof it is really the same guy btw...

hm
15 Sep 2015 07:57
Gravey I see no ''Thank you!! I love you !! May god bless you with tits?!?!''... Still waitinn.
15 Sep 2015 09:33
Well I'm banned again. Why? I did say thank you on Facebook not here sorry. Thank you Jonny.
15 Sep 2015 10:01
hi :)
i agree with the not banning and with the not in the clan thats my opinion :D
i think its good he can play in the server but also think that he cant be in the clan :P

cya from lodbrog
16 Sep 2015 12:32
(Back from my trip to Italy I find this very active thread.)
As the ex WC clan recruiter (for Europe) I can confirm that WC never accepted minors as members.
16 Sep 2015 12:44 | Last edit: 16 Sep 2015 12:49

(Back from my trip to Italy I find this very active thread.)
As the ex WC clan recruiter (for Europe) I can confirm that WC never accepted minors as members.

I asked my cousin about this, and he also confirmed that Wildcats never applied minors :)
As far as iknow he was lead recruiter and head admin or something for Wildcats.

So there is something wrong here. Gravey said he was in wildcats, but they never applied minors.
In other words, he lied to us. Do we really want a lier and a former hacker on our server?
16 Sep 2015 13:41

I asked my cousin about this,

Hahahaha, allright then.
20 Sep 2015 20:29
Thought I was unbanned. Apparently not.
22 Sep 2015 00:57
That i do not understand
you are not in the banlist or b3

Please try again and report please

cya
hm